Friday, June 24, 2011

San Sebastian

This Spanish town has grown on me!

We have been here for four days and I like it more each day!


The food has been a highlight ....

Not a disappointing meal have we had!

From the steak dinner the first night to the delicious pinxtos last night!


Goat's cheese wrapped in ham (jamon)!!


Probably some of the food has come from the local market....




And the views in the area are amazing!


This photo I took the other day on the walk from our hotel down into the old 


town!






And today we also walked to the top of Monte Urgull for these views!!





I needed a sit down at the top!




I'm hoping I'm doing enough walking to counteract the eating!!




But of course pastries for breakfast are hard to go past!




Perhaps surfing should have been on the menu instead?




See that hill back there?


That's where we walked to!


Gotta be happy with that!


SUZ

7 comments:

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I'm am adding Spain to my list for sure! These photos are so inviting.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Hurray for the pretty town x

Rachaeldaisy said...

I'm hungry now!! Yum, goats cheese wrapped in Jamon!! Looks like perfect weather!!

BubzRugz said...

Eat, walk, eat, walk.... sounds wonderful...
Hugz

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Yum, yum, yum. It all looks fantastic. I love doing lots of walking on holidays so I can pig out (even though I know I'm not walking enough to counter what I'm eating.) Perception is reality!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing!

Marg said...

Oh yum, Spain is now on my have to see list now. The food sounds delicious, and all that walking must be making some difference.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...