Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Making...

                                                     MEMORIES!

Gardens by the Bay- Singapore






Tiananmen Square


Beihai Park- Beijing



My son's new Chinese family


Chang's Family Mansion Complex, near Taiyuan


Off on another train!


Drum Tower, Xian


And at night 


Terracotta Warriors, Xian



Forbidden City, Beijing



Forbidden City, Beijing



Outside Peking Youth Hostel, Beijing







The Summer Palace



Drum Tower, Beijing


The Great Wall



Taipei- Chang Kai Shek Memorial

Thanks Helen, my sister, for being my travelling companion-

Happy days,

SUZ

7 comments:

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Oh Susan, it looks like a super holiday! My sister Joined hubby & I when we went to Singapore, had the best times too.

FlourishingPalms said...

What a trip! Looks like you saw some pretty incredible sites. Just you and your sister on the trip? Is your son living there now? If so, I'm guessing you're already planning to go to China again. So glad you could go. I'm sure China is a country I will never visit.

Susan Smith said...

Looks like a great trip and with good weather unlike here. Take care.

RobinaS said...

Suz, this looks like you are having a truly wonderful time. While i love seeing your quilts, garments and knitting, I'm glad you are having such an adventure. You inspire me!

Florida Farm Girl said...

Glad you had a great trip and that sister went along.

Karen S said...

Your trip looks wonderful!!!
looks like you got to see plenty in all the countries you visited, as well as meeting extended family.
Looks like a special time.

OPQuilt said...

As I read your post, I couldn't believe all the places you'd gotten to. What an amazing trip! To see all these things in one swoop is just amazing, especially the terra cotta warriors! Such an interesting place. (Were they huge?) And most of all, to see you smile through it all indicates your stamina and joy of travel. This is truly a wonderful post. Welcome home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...