Sunday, December 16, 2018

Bags, bags and more bags!


I have had the WeeBraw bag pattern 


for a few months....

And now that school holidays have started I decided 

to give one a try.


                                              But could I stop at one?


NO!


  I found myself delving through my fabric stash for

                  all sorts of pretty combinations!

 If you make the linings from different prints to the 

outer pieces, 


 there are five different fabrics to choose....


and a little piece of ribbon for the tab.


 So I kept going and going!


 Sort of like picking fabric for a quilt,


but much quicker to get a pleasing finish!



It became a bit of a production line as I perfected 

the order in which to sew everything! 



Luckily I have a gift list of recipients ready...



I just need to decide which one I want to keep for 

myself...

     
            Of course, there is the smaller version to try...


and the possibility of making it bigger too!


Happy sewing!

SUZ

8 comments:

Karen S said...

These are all lovely. It looks like you had a lot of fun playing with fabric. Great gift idea.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

They look great. It's something about bags...you can't just make one. ☺

Bouts Choisis said...

I'm glad you didn't ask us to say which one we liked best because they are all lovely!

Julie said...

You obviously have an amazing stash, which is probably a good thing with this latest addiction to making these.

Needled Mom said...

I've so enjoyed these bags! They are just fabulous with all the different fabrics.

Julie Fukuda said...

Good thing you have someone to give them to. I would probably be looking through the collection wondering where I put my scissors.

Rene' said...

I love this pattern. You've made some gorgeous ones! Your selection and combo of fabrics are so great! I haven't tried the larger bag yet, but you have me wanting to give it a go!

OPQuilt said...

What a lovely line-up of beauties! I love all your color combinations, and love seeing them all together at the end. Great work, and there will be a lot of very happy recipients!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...