Pages

Monday, February 28, 2022

A green theme...

seems to be running through my life recently!

Eli got his library bag,


 and loves it!


The veggie patch is flourishing in this humid weather....

the radishes especially!

I've added some appliqué to my Hearts Garden💗 quilt

and have been auditioning the next narrow border.

I added some fabrics to my stash...


and fell in love with that floral when I saw it!

Finally I have started another scrappy quilt...

the classic snail trail block is a fun one to sew!

I used the video tutorial here for mine.

I have a small stash of reds and blues to add to these, 

then I will decide how big I will go!

Have you ever made a snail trail quilt?

Happy days,

SUZ






6 comments:

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Your 'hearts garden' is looking delightful Susan! Any plans for the yummy new floral yet?

Needled Mom said...

Your greens are wonderful. Love where your SAL is going. The green Snail Trail blocks look so nice too. I did a blue one this year. It’s a fun pattern.

Karen S said...

Great apples in the library bag. Very easily identified. perfect.
And it looks like the garden is being productive.
The snail trail blocks are delightful.
The Hearts Garden is really interesting. lovely fabrics. It will great to see how it grows.

Julie Fukuda said...

Looks like you will be ready to celebrate St' Paddy's day with something green. Garden and bag are super too.

Suz J said...

Big tick for that floral fabric - that is the definition of a feature fabric 🤩. Your Hearts Garden quilt is extremely interesting, great progress!

OPQuilt said...

So many fun things here in green, from a book bag to growing things to your Heart's Garden. A visit to your blog is always delightful. Love your Snail's Trail--any plans for it? I thought if you were doing it in greens, it may be for Christmastime. I'll stay tuned!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...