Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Simply Finished!

I kept the quilting simple on my Cloverly quilt...

and a quick photo shoot to show it off.



I had to be quick because we are experiencing a cool 

and damp Spring, with typical windy days too!


Although it does look good in the fork of that majestic 

gum tree.


I'm hoping I can gift this to a dear friend, 

who is going to be a great grandmother soon!


Quilt #9 for 2021
Quilt size-43" square
Lifetime quilt #138


I'll be back soon with another finish!

Happy days!

SUZ

 

6 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

So bright and cheerful. Thanks for the inspiration.

karenbbsnow said...

Very sweet quilt, love the colours.

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Lovely finish and wonderful gift for a new baby. Love the pretty color combo and design. All things baby are on my mind as we've just had our first grandchild born a week ago. Lots of baby quilts and baby sewing in my future. : )

Kay said...

This is fabulous. I am all for simple quilting as it is the part I loathe so the quicker the better for me. I am sue that your friend will be thrilled to receive this gift. x

Claire said...

I love the flow of colors and the effect of the scrappy selection.

Karen S said...

Definitely a lovely finish. Very much suited to Spring. And a lovely gift as well.
Glad you caught some sunshine for the photo shoot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...