Saturday, December 7, 2019

Finding time...

in a busy schedule to craft! 

"Crafting can help those who suffer from anxiety, depression or chronic pain, experts say. It may also ease stress, increase happiness and protect the brain from damage caused by aging."

                 So I'm trying to find the time to...



sew and knit for Barbie,


 knit socks!


 
make a little bag for gift giving.

I won an Instagram giveaway for this sweet pin.. 



and I'm making plans for this cute puppy fabric.


The Liberty book was the only sewing book on offer 

in the raffle at our Christmas luncheon!

So, of course, I snapped it up!

Happy days!

SUZ

8 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have been looking at that puppy fabric. I just keep reminding myself that I cannot cave to impulsive fabric buying. I'll be interested to see how you use it.
Merry Christmas
xx, Carol

FlourishingPalms said...

It's such a busy season, isn't it? I have quilt tops lined up for quilting, but instead have been making clothes! Since the weather has turned cooler, I have a reason to wear brushed knit leggings and swing tops, so that's what I've been making. Glad you were able to get a sewing-related book at your raffle. I love seeing how you're dressing Barbie. Enjoy your projects!

Susan Smith said...

You are certainly busy at the moment, but school breaks up soon for the summer holidays, so hope you can get to enjoy lots of downtime. That dog fabric is certainly cute as are all your makes. Lovely sewing machine pin, might have to find something like that too, but just remembered someone who had one often. Thanks for jogging my memory. Take care.

Suz J said...

Well, I think you can be happy with progress as well as with the extra goodies to add to your collections! It is timely to remember that crafting should be a joy... not a curse!

Karen S said...

Good luck. We all seem to want to make everything at this time of year. Why is that? Hope you can sneak in a few finishes before Christmas arrives.

Julie said...

Are you on holiday now? Hopefully you will have lots of sewing and creating time. You will have a very well dressed Barbie.

Needled Mom said...

Those Barbie projects are super cute. I love the little bags too.

OPQuilt said...

A post filled with lovely and fun things--from the Liberty book (nice score!) to the cute puppies and custom knitwear for Barbie. I love the quote at the top; now if I could only remember to listen better to its wisdom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...