Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One hand tied behind my back!

Hi friends,

This is a short post to let you know I am without my usual computer for a few days.

I don't have the ability to share photos at the moment but will try to rectify it soon.

I feel like I am operating with one hand tied behind my back!

I did receive an amazing mug rug from Carol!

But I can't work out how to even copy and paste the Flick'r link!!!!



So in celebration of an Australian summer- enjoy this one!

Catch ya soon!

SUZ

1 comment:

Dorine said...

Hello Susan
I am Dorine your candlematswap partner.
But I received the parcell back.
Please will you send me your address. Then I will send it again.
I also send you an email. better to let me know your address by mail.
Greetings Dorine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...