Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Bees Knees!

The needlecase I made

The Quilting Gallery organised a Swap

They gave participants the pattern and instructions and the name of our recipient.

Mine went all the way to Christine in Wisconsin, USA.

I attached a sweet little silver charm of a bee, which I bought on my recent trip to Paris.

I hope Chris enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Needlecase I received

The needlecase that arrived for me, yesterday, came from Charlotte in Washington State, USA.

Mine is covered with BEES!

A bit of a coincidence, don't you think?

The colours are really vibrant!

And she kindly included a mini version to which she attached a key ring!

Too cute!

So to my two new internet and quilting friends-

Have a happy day!

SUZ

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I really MUST get some needle cases made. Must. Must. Must.

Wendy said...

Very nice needle case! Love the bees :) ... on both cases :) :) :)

Unknown said...

What a Lovely Swap...they both look Great.
cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...