Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One House does a Neighborhood Make!

Beth over at Love Laugh Quilt had a wonderful idea!

In celebration of how wonderful Quilt Blogland she has decided to build a quilty neighborhood or two!

She has put out a call for all quilter's in Blogland to send her a 12" square house block.



This is the one I sent off today!

It took about an hour of improvisational piecing to come together.

I haven't really attempted something like this before, but it was fun!

Beth will then put all the blocks together into quilt tops and give them away to some lucky donors!

I really look forward to see how all the quilts turn out!


I've even managed to put one of my little Alexander Henry 'scraps' in the window!

Beth needs all the blocks by January 1st so if you feel you'd like to join in-

Go ahead- its a bit of fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...