Pages

Monday, April 24, 2023

Tiny Towns Art Trail


After a hiatus for a few years because of 
'you know what' 

the Tiny Towns Art Trail was back this weekend! 


I visited three places yesterday - 

Firstly Clunes and its Textile Exhibition.

The organiser was adamant it wasn't a quilt show but I 

don't care what you call them, they were lovely!






I thought I could use this as inspiration for the quilting 

on my Sugar Gum Blossoms quilt!





There was a people's choice award.

It was hard to pick a favourite.....

Do you have one from this small sample?


Then I was off to Talbot where my sweet friend Trudy 

has a wonderful shop called "Playing in the Attic".

And her contribution, from an idea that has really 

taken off,

 is this display of 100 portraits - all done on a tiny 

4" canvas, from a wide range of artists.



Such talent and imagination on display!


Finally around the corner to Knit Queen 

and her knitted teapot creations!



That would be some tea party!






I do have some of my own knitting to share! 

I love the knitting part, but really procrastinate with 

the sewing up! 


I'm now busily hand-quilting my Wensleydale quilt.

Hopefully, I will be able to share that with you soon!

Happy days,

SUZ

 

1 comment:

Karen S said...

I am doing a late catch up, again.
What a lovely idea to have these small towns participate in an art trail.
The three locations you have shown are great with their quality and variety.
Definitely worth a look.
And well done on your knitting finish. Just in time for our cold snap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...