Sunday, January 24, 2021

Forgotten!

 It seems I have forgotten to share a couple of quilts...

I finished "Pampered Pooches" a couple of weeks ago,

quilted with an all-over stipple!


Secondly, I finished this flimsy/top between Christmas 

and New Year, I think?

I'm not sure if there is a top or a bottom...

I'm thinking it is more balanced this way.

I need to source some backing and contemplate a 

quilting design.

After my recent Snowflake finish, I'm rather prepared 

to tackle this one...

It measures about 56" by 64"!

"Pampered Pooches"

Quilt #1 for 2021

Lifetime quilt #130


Happy sewing!

SUZ


5 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Well done for the start of 2021. I've some leftover pale mauve backing from my last one that I quilted, but not sure if it is that big. Not checking now as I'm still so hot & tomorrow is going to be worse. Yuk!
Take care & stay cool & safe.

Karen S said...

Lovely finish on your Pampered Pooches. They do look like very happy puppies. Love the fun in all the fabrics.
Well done getting the second top done and good luck hunting for backing fabric. I agree, after your snowflake quilt this one will be a breeze.

karenbbsnow said...

Beautiful finishes. Those pooches are the cutest !!!!

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Yeah for finishes! I have several that I haven't shared anywhere. Just this morning I was thinking about what I made last year and couldn't recall whether certain quilts were last year or the year before. Maybe I'm getting too old but that's how it's always been. I finish one thing and jump right into the next project.

Pip said...

Love the texture on the Pampered Pooches quilt, I agree it is more balanced with the pink strip on the bottom. Maybe some organic straight line quilting, or wavy line quilting, both would give you a fairly quick finish, or you could do some areas with straight lines and others with wavy lines or swirls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...