Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Mail Day!

Regular followers will know of my participation in the 

Mouthy Stitches swap....

My partner, quirky Rhonda, happily received the tote 

I made her...


and the key fob...


Today I received mine!

There's some amazing Echino lining peeking out here!


Look at this beauty!

There is lovely stitching detail all over it...


It came all the way from Leanne @ SheCanQuilt...

in Canada!



And I guess she knows I love my bike!


It's totally reversible!

My photos do not do justice to the exquisite detail put 

into this bag!

You can check out more shots over at her blog..

Thank you Leanne, I will use this often and treasure it 

always! 


Pop back tomorrow, it's my turn to reveal my creation 

for the Sew Seasonal Blog Hop....

Sew Seasonal Blog Hop

Happy sewing!

SUZ

14 comments:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous bags! This was such fun swap to watch!

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said...

Both bags are lovely - I have seen lots of these popping up round the blogosphere and have joined the Flickr group in hope of being able to participate next round.

Rhonda the Rambler said...

As you know, I love my bag. Taking it on a trip this weekend. You received a lovely one as well.

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

How cool - both of them! Mail days are just the best!

Mary said...

Well...both bags are wonderful! I love the petals on the bag you received. And being reversible is twice as nice!

Krista Schneider said...

Wow! Both bags are incredible, looks like a great swap. I love the leaf details, so fun.

Suz J said...

Wow, looks like not only can she quilt... but she can make a darn fine bag too! Very jealous!

Cherie said...

Wow such great bags! You can't go wrong with a bike print!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh I love playing matchmaker xxx

Karen said...

Both bags are wonderful!

Leanne said...

I am so glad you like the bag, I had been holding onto that Echino print for a long time waiting for someone who would appreciate it. And the bag you sent to Rhonda is so lovely, especially embroidery.

Kirsten said...

Your Tote is beautiful - and I love the leaf design on the one you received!

Marg said...

Insanely jealous!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

You lucky girl, I had this one on my wish list too, but also received a lovely bag from Trudi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...