Thursday, April 25, 2013

Remembering...

As today was Anzac Day, when we remember the 

sacrifice made by Australian and New Zealand 

servicemen and women, not just during World War 

One, but in all conflicts since that time....


I spent some of my day off, 

making my Friendship Star banner...




for the "To Boston with Love" project...

                                                               To Boston With Love

and as a sign of friendship,

I took these scones, made my Mr PnP,


to my friends who had to work!

Happy sewing!

SUZ


9 comments:

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Lest we forget.

And lovely banner addition, x x

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

A beautiful way to spend ANZAC day. How nice to have a Mr who can cook!

Live a Colorful Life said...

A lovely little block.

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

a wonderful way to spend your day off

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a perfect way to spend Anzac Day.

Kirsten said...

I like the idea of the friendship star for the banner!

Canadian Abroad said...

A very appropriate way to mark the day.

Mary said...

Yum...scones! Have a wonderful day!

Carla said...

Oh, I LOVE scones! What flavor are yours? My favorite are orange. I like your little banner flag too, Suz...very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...