Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm on a Diet!

A fabric diet, actually!

I saw a post on Lily's Quilts linking to here.

I have decided I definitely have enough fabric for a least the next 2 months.  


Even though the Aussie dollar is so strong and the fabric on overseas websites is SO cheap!


But I have lots of small projects lined up that shouldn't need new purchases!


This blouse made it to the top of my 'to-do' list when I saw the fabric at my LQS before Christmas.




I was going for a vintage look

And I even had plenty of scraps left over!


That is a bonus....


maybe I should make more of my clothes from quilting fabric!







It really is a pretty blouse!


Can you tell I like it?


Just one more photo before I finish.......




Now back to the diet....


Perhaps it's time to go on a food diet too??????


Have a great day


SUZ

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Looks fabulous, nice sewing Suz. Just spent the past few hours chopping up Lecien fabrics, ahh, they are gorgeous!! Love Posie

Deanna said...

That is a great blouse! What is the pattern? please.

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

I'm a bit late to this one, but Suz I absolutely LOVE it. Love the fabric, love the vintage vibe to it - absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...