Sunday, November 18, 2018

Pattern Review

Since I started seriously sewing my own clothes 

again, I have become a member of Pattern Review.


It's a great place to publish finished garments and 

give feedback on the patterns used.


And of course you read other's handy hints and 

pitfalls!


Thankfully this Stylearc pattern, Adeline,

caused me no difficulties and it came together in a 

few hours last weekend!


And this one, by New Look, was completed back in 

Winter, but was worn to work last week too!


An easy style to wear on a warm day.


Finally, this skirt is another version of the 

Puddlelane pattern I've made before.


This is made from another piece of Outback Wife, 

the fabric I scored for $9 a metre earlier in the year.

I can highly recommend checking out 

Pattern Review 

if you sew any sorts of clothes at all!

Happy sewing!

SUZ

9 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you so much for putting this on your blog Susan. Very helpful and I'm going to look into making some pants. Do you use the digital patterns?

Karen S said...

I didn't know Pattern Review existed. Thanks for making that info known. What a great idea.
Lovely work with your dresses and skirts. They all look great and fit so well.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Well done. I really like the first dress.

OPQuilt said...

Of course, I am totally in love with that first dress--and that amazing fabric!! (You may have to let us in on that secret.) I'm impressed that you are making clothes, and love seeing your smiling face when you model all these beautiful garments. Thanks!

FlourishingPalms said...

You are just all over garment sewing! I like everything you've made, especially that Adeline dress. The print is eye-catching! I've not heard of Pattern Review, so thanks for sharing that info. I WILL get back to making clothes, but right now I'm on a bent to quilt several quilt tops. Keep having fun making clothes. They're so practical!

Julie said...

Love the fabric in your new Style Arc Dress. I should probably join pattern review too. so many accounts these days.

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FlourishingPalms said...

Yay for summertime sewing! You look good, Susan! How fun to be sewing clothes, and participating in this group. Bet you are collecting helpful information about different patterns. Love the pictures you took, and enjoyed seeing all that bird of paradise behind you. I bet you are cozy with your sewing machine now that school is out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...