Sunday dawned grey and wet in Melbourne....
What better opportunity to get stuck into all that sewing on my list!
First up, I finished the pinnie for the Scrappy Pincushion Swap on Flick'r.
So these pieces were sewn together, just don't ask to see the inside which is a mass of threads, ends and hand stitching to close up some holes!
And here it is in all 'puffed-stuffed' glory!
It is a little on the wonky side but I didn't notice that until it was finished!
But I am happy with it overall!
Here's the other side......
That right hand corner is the one that bothers me!
But I think I'm just going to live with it....
Hopefully the receiver overlooks its imperfections and loves it anyway!
Hope you don't mind all the photos!
I was experimenting with the way I photographed my work, using some hints from Jodi at Pleasant Home.
And, I must admit, they do look more clean with the sheets of white paper I used in the background.
I also basted my doll quilt and finished one other project which I'll share next time!