Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love storage!

What is it about storage items?

I love them!

And Ikea is one place where I always see something I love.


Today I couldn't resist-

I just had to buy these cute storage boxes.


There were two square cubes and a rectangle one, all in the one package for $10-

 In the prettiest greeny yellow fabric-

with white stripes and little circles, .

And neat felt tabs-

Very cute!


As with most things from Ikea, they required some assembly!

Well, if you call zipping up the bottom and pushing the base into place assembly?

I am going to have some fun sorting out my fabric and making good use of these!

I have been sewing but I'm not quite ready to show you just yet-

Next time- I promise!

Happy sewing

SUZ

1 comment:

Anita said...

Ooooooo! Must go to Ikea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...