Sunday, October 22, 2017

700!

It's hard to imagine, but this is my 700th blog post! 

Who knew, that when I started this blog just over 7 

years ago, I'd still be floating around here?

My latest start!

I'll be honest, I don't know how many more years, or 
months of blogging I have left in me....

Making this for a friend!

The audience seems to have dwindled, comments 

sparse, friends are busy elsewhere.....

I have fabric aplenty....


I picked these up recently at a destash sale,


but I'm just not sure how many quilts I have left in me?

 Maybe I will stop at 100?

If you want to see the 87 I've made so far,
I have a page devoted especially to them.
(I've disabled comments because I know people will try to change my mind!)

Happy sewing,

SUZ
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...