Saturday, August 12, 2017

Be My Neighbor!

I made this block for Debbie for the Gridster Bee for 

August.


The pattern came from a free QAL by Moda, called 

"Be My Neighbor"


This is the one I made for my own sampler!



using my small stash of kerchief girls fabric.


And a group shot!

And I labelled this one with their corresponding 

months.

I wonder what September will hold?

And there is still time to enter my 

blog-versary giveaway...


if you'd like to have this pincushion live at your 

house!

I'll draw a winner mid-week.

Happy sewing!

SUZ


11 comments:

lyndall said...

Darling pincushions, i love the little lamb in crosstitch

Scrapatches said...

Love your fabric and placement choices for the neighbor block. Your sampler blocks are lovey, too ... :) Pat

Rene' said...

Both of your neighbor blocks are wonderful! Great idea to make additional blocks for your own sampler.

somethingrosemade14@blogspot.com said...

I love the block you made for Debbie, such a creative use of the different fabric prints. I love all of your blocks and seeing the different prints you use. I think you're the reason why it's hard for me not to buy fabric because there's always a print that I want to buy.

barbaradougherty126 said...

that block is adorable. anything with trees! Love it. and the pin cushion, om goodness how cute!

Marie i said...

Cutest pincushion ever.

OPQuilt said...

Very fun house--and all your sampler blocks are looking so great together. I have some of that kerchief girl fabric and I should put it to good use, just like you did. Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Lovely blocks! And such a cute little lamb pincushion too!

Julie Fukuda said...

You are really getting a lot done. I have only once done a month-by-month project but it was a mystery quilt that involved a machine and not having room, I put everything away as the next clues came until finally I had a week without family meals and could take over the table with the last four months of steps.

Karen S said...

That's a great block. And I love seeing your collection growing.

Leanne said...

Your blocks are looking beautiful, I love your hanky girls in the window, Very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...