Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stale Stash Swap!

Charm About You






Lucy @ Charm About You had a great idea to get rid of fabric that you don't have 


a use for any more...

So, with my FW Quilt almost in the finished pile I'm offering to swap these!

They are all taken!!!


Allison- this is yours!

Lucy- this is yours!

Lori this one is yours!

All these are fat quarters of Denyse Schmidt fabrics.

What have you got to offer?

Yes, its a straight swap!



You might want one, two or all three!
All gone! Thanks everyone!


Let me know what you have which you think I might like and we can come up 

with an 'arrangement'!


Look forward to seeing what's out there!


Happy sewing!
SUZ

9 comments:

Fiona said...

HIya... I'm sure you will get quite a few offers.... I did something similar with wool felt (blankets and fabric that I have shrunk) a little while ago... I still have some if by any chance you want that...
Hugz

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Lovely! I'll swap the souvenir for the second one (yellow with blue and red flowers, top in the picture of the 3 together)!? Xxx

Lori said...

Oh my goodness I would love any of these. I will be posting my link later today after I get home from work!

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

Um, I would love to swap for the pink (bottom one) if you're interested - I'm link #2. They're all lovely!

Allison said...

I would love the first two FQs {refering to the individual pics} I have a stash of DS fabrics, but none of these. I did link up some fabric to swap {Dreaming in Patchwork} or I could look through my DS stash if there are any prints you don't have but are looking for. I've also got a couple FQs of Bliss, both are red & pink prints, that I'd be willing to trade. I can get you a picture of them if you are interested.

Danny Heyen said...

I would like the yellow fabric with the flowers and the white with the flowers. Check to see if I have anything you want! http://mommyforreals.blogspot.com/2012/03/stale-stash-swap-begins.html

BTW, I want the yellow print more!!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh boy!

Annabella said...

Gorgeous stuff Susan but I don`t think I would let you trust them to the Moroccan postal system!

Melody said...

What a clever idea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...