Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Greetings!

Firstly, Easter greetings to all!




 No sooner have I off-loaded given away some of my rather large stash, 


than I find this....


A fabric store near me gets an occasional delivery of the most amazing bolts of 

fabric!

And something told me I should go over while I was on holidays!

I am no fabric snob so I don't care how old this stuff is!

A couple of these are Alexander Henry from 2008!

And Lecien, from I don't know when?


And a few other designers/makers that I don't recognise...

But at $7.50 a metre, I couldn't resist!


This would make a great market bag!


And look at these cute puppies!


And these five prints are a quilt in the making!


And the dots on the left are fabulous!

As if I needed more fabric?

Enjoy your Easter!

SUZ

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Yay you! That looks like happy shopping to me.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

as if you need an exceuse to buy more fabirc anyway... these ARE gorgeous!

Mary said...

SCORE! Yay Suz! These are fabulous! I love a good stripe and they are so difficult for me to find....you have found some good ones. The puppies are so cute and I love the vegetable print. Have a wonderful Easter...or I hope you HAD a wonderful Easter :)

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love the red noodle bowl fabrics!! $7.50 a meter is a super bargain!! You're lucky to have a great store nearby!

Mary said...

This is a test .... To see if you get this! Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...