Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Treasure!

Melody hosts Tuesday Treasure's over here!


So today I'd thought I'd share this.....




I think this is where my love of owls was really consolidated.


This necklace was given to me by my dear husband after our first son was born 


27 years ago!


I wear it nearly every day!


It has two wee little diamonds for eyes.


And here's a sneak peak of what's coming to a blog near you....




Next time I will be sharing my FIRST tutorial...


Happy sewing!


SUZ

11 comments:

Mary said...

Suz!!! LOVE the header!!! Can't wait for the tutorial....I love learning new blocks :)

Coisas da Laura said...

Can't wait for the tutorial!!!!

BubzRugz said...

I noticed the header too.... looks great.... your owl necklace is lovely.... I'm not surprised you wear it often...
Hugz

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Looks very French!!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Beautiful necklace. Looking forward to your tutorial.

Bev C said...

Hello,

Your necklace is beautiful. Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Kaylee said...

Love the owl with the diamond eyes, looking forward to your tutorial. Cheers Kaylee

Valspierssews said...

The owl is beautiful. I also enjoyed looking at your week in review. I love those applique tile blocks.

Sheila said...

Love the owl necklace , very pretty .

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful necklace. Know wonder you wear it every day. So special. Love the fabrics too.

Rochelle said...

What a beautiful treasure - your owl.

I am looking forward to your tutorial too.

Great to play along with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...