Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stash Manicure- BANNER!

I have some exciting news!

I am being featured on the Stash Manicure Banner for the month of January!

(Still having trouble adding the button!)

Madame Samm chose one of my blue Mariner's Compass blocks!

This is the first one I completed early in 2010
Go over and check it out NOW!!!

I'll be here when you come back, promise!


So what do you think??

It motivated me to finally put my foundation pieced blocks together!

This was the design I decided on.


And I am really happy with how it turned out!

What a wonderful start to the New Year-

Check out the Stash Manicure's post tomorrow - that's where you get to hear a little bit about me!

Oh and I have a new page - at the top of this post!

Anyway- have a great day!

Did I say HAPPY NEW YEAR?!

SUZ

6 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Congrats.... I thought I recognised it when I saw Mdme Samms post...... it is lovely.... I remember when you first showed us how lovely the colours are...
Happy New Year
Hugz

Deanna said...

YAY YOU! Congratulations and a very happy new year.

Rafael's Mum said...

Congratulations!! I love that quilt and so richly deserved being in the banner. That Madame Samm has a good eye! Well done !!!

Quilt n Queen said...

Congratulations on sharing the spotlight on the January banner of 'Sew We Quilt'. Yes it is a wonderful start to the New Year...can't stop smiling. Love your Mariner's Compass quilt
...doesn't MSamme know how to make your confidence level soar to great heights....
Congratulations again and hope 2011 brings you good health, happiness and lots of quilting!

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

What a wonderful way to start the New Year! Have a great 2011 Suz!

Mary said...

Congrats! LOve the Mariners Compass - the blues are perfect! I like paper foundation piecing even if it is a bit tedious....the results are so satisfying!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...