Wednesday, January 26, 2011

On the Go!

I only realized yesterday that I have 7 pieces on the go at the moment!

Thankfully most are quite small and achievable.

BUT most have a deadline to be completed by!

The first one is a Placemat Swap which is NOT a secret one so my partner and I have been in 

communication.

(This one only needs binding)

In fact she lives some 3 miles up the road, although we have not met yet.

(Boy, did this one test my design skills!)

These are what I have made, and I'd like her to make a choice between them.

The first two are in her preferred color choices and match a placemat she received on a previous swap.

(New York Beauty - foundation pieced)
And she admired another New York Beauty I made so she may choose this one.

(My first New York Beauty)

Those that I don't swap will become part of a giveaway in the not-so-distant future!

So Tanya, which ones do you want?

Happy Sewing!

SUZ

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Lucky, Tanya. So many pretty things, how would one choose?

Partito y Monito said...

I love them all and can't possibly choose! Too much prettiness for my little mind to absorb..you'll have to choose for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...