Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mug Rug -Round 3!

I have participated in all three Mug Rug Swaps on Flick'r!

And this is what I have come up with, for this round.

 

I had started this before my partner posted a mosaic of her favourites.

I now know they like Dresden's but I don't think these are the colours she especially likes!



So I tried out this design-



I still had some scraps of my favourite Alexander Henry owl fabric, so I featured one in the centre.

This is probably closer to what my partner likes....


BUT.....

My partner is very quiet and hasn't commented much - 

Not on my rugs, or anyone else's for that matter!

As I participating in DQS10, a placemat swap and "My Favorite Little Quilt Swap", I'd really like to 

know whether either of these will be THE one!

Which one do YOU like?

Happy sewing!

PS - I'm off on a little holiday- indulging in my other passion of cycling! See you in a week!
SUZ

1 comment:

Marie said...

That's simple - both!!!! I couldn't choose. The traditionalist in me likes the 'dresden plate' but the emerging 'modernista' likes the owls.

Hmmmm

Hugs - Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...