Friday, January 7, 2011

Blogger's Pillow Party

I stumbled across the Blogger's Pillow Party being hosted by Stitched in Color

And as I was already working on new cushions for my bed, what better opportunity to join in!

This is my first one.


Again I raided my stash to find a small selection of pink and green (yes, green again!) to go with some of

my 'summer' bedding.

I really enjoyed practicing my straight line quilting on this small and manageable piece.

Each row is about 1/2 inch apart.


I added a bit of ric rac and a pink ribbon to finish it off.

I want to make another one but as I am on a fabric diet,  I'm not sure whether I have enough scraps for

the next one?

Just as well I have other projects to keep me busy!

Happy sewing!


SUZ


PS I have some new pages for you if you are interested

4 comments:

Marie said...

Love the pillow very much. I am interested in your new pages. Where are they?

Hugs - Marie

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Your pillow is so cute!! and I love your Pages you have added - it's all fun!

diana said...

Wow! It's beautifull! Ok, you got me anyway at the pink and green... and fainted a little at the ric rac :)) but I love the pillow all by herself. Beautifull!

Wendy said...

fab pillow! I love the colours you've chosen and that fat ric rac is great, I've never seen any.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...