Sunday, November 14, 2010

I promised!


I promised some photos of the crafting I have been working on

(in between writing 'end-of-year' reports!)

This is my Candle Mat for the Swap organised by The Quilting Gallery.


It was pretty easy to make - I just needed to finish the binding,

and add the yo-yos!

Kinda pretty, don't you think?


The red and white braid came from Paris.

It is heading off to its new home in the morning!


This is the embroidery I worked on while on New Zealand.

I think it will be added to the embroideries I received as part of the "Embroider-Bee"!


I will use fabric from my extensive stash of red and aqua!

That will be one of my next jobs on the 'to-do' list!

And my latest mug rug-


The color is a little washed out- probably should have waited til morning before taking my photos.


 Here's a close up I took yesterday before I did the quilting- and the colors are much more 'true'!


The back is pretty cute- 

One of my favorite things- bicycles!

(I know from my partner's Flick'r profile that she like bikes too!)



And can you read this?


Hey good lookin', what you got cookin?

I was pretty pleased how this turned out!

I hope my partner likes it - I certainly loved making it!

What have you been up to over the weekend?

Have a great week!

SUZ

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Looking good! So many fun things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...