Thursday, August 19, 2010

There are wonderful people out there!

Today I wanted to share something of the lovely things I have received in the mail recently.

  The first photo shows a wonderful bundle of goodies I received from Chris in Wisconsin, USA.



I sent Chris a needlecase I made as part of the Quilting Gallery's Applique Needlecase Swap.

She sent this as a thank you gift!

How generous is that!

The fabric is especially lovely- very wide and will make a great border or binding.


Now see this cute little hedgie!

And this woolly sheep!

I recently won them and these delightful buttons at a giveaway here

They are all made in the teeniest and tiniest stitches.

I am saving them for a very special project!

Thank you Chris and Katia- you made my day especially happy!

Have a fun day!

SUZ

2 comments:

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Lovely gift! I'm going to send a little gift over to my swap partner too - I received a lovely needlecase from her. In a way it's a shame it wasn't a "one on one" swap. Cute X-Stitch goodies too! Lucky you!

Deanna said...

That fabric, especially the stripe, is wonderful. What fun you will have with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...